Come and join in a lively discussion!
Why Worry about Spain, Ireland, Greece, China, Italy?
Are we truly the “Lucky Country” ?
“Economics, Ethics and the Good Society”
When: Thursday 26th July. 7.30pm till 9pm
Where: Cathedral Hall End of Yardley Avenue Waitara.
Leading the discussion will be
• Andrew West (Moderator) Presenter of The Religion and Ethics Report on ABC Radio National.
• Professor Emeritus Ian Harper one of Australia's best known economists who will set the scene.
• Peter Martin, Economics correspondent for The Age (Melbourne).
• Monica Attard formerly of the ABC and the Global Mail News website (http://www.theglobalmail.org)
• Matthew Wade, Economics writer for the Sydney Morning Herald who has a particular interest in aid and development issues.
BRING YOUR QUESTIONS - AND ANSWERS!
For further information contact Joan Pavitt 9483 2314, firstname.lastname@example.org