Total Comments : 2487

#2486     Creating a Buzz: Using Bees to Pull People out of Poverty

richest family grantphelps542 phelps
richest family grantphelps542 phelps wrote at 6:41am on July 13th 2016

#2485     Speak up for a Fairer World

Albert Sellaman
Albert Sellaman wrote at 12:28am on July 13th 2016
I grieve daily at the direction of our world. May God have mercy.

#2484     The REAL Pathway To More Success: Failure

christain peter amry wrote at 11:28am on July 5th 2016
I am a Russia army with the France and Britain Coalition Force in Syria, on war against terrorism. Based on the UN legislative and executive decision

our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, but we are now in Syria for peace keeping. I really want to invest this money and that is why I be in contact with you.

On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of 7.9 million dollars. Which was recovered from one of our raids on the embattled militant Islamist groups here in Syria because they kept this money at home for evil activities which they normally get through illegal deals on crude oil and kidnapping.

Based on the sufferings we undergoing here some of us do meet such luck. It happened that i went for this raid with the men in my unit and i decided to take it as my share for my stress here in this evil land filled with rebels.

please i want to invest this money in charity home to help the poor and the needy i need soemone i can trust to help me with this money in opening a humanitrian home by my name please if you can do this please email me for discussion

my email is peterarmyauina@gmail.com

#2483     Spain Erasmus Student Bus Crash 'Kills 13'

christain peter amry wrote at 11:28am on July 5th 2016

my email is peterarmyauina@gmail.com

#2482     Priest who Saved 1,500 Muslims from Slaughter Shortlisted for new $1m Peace Prize

christain peter amry wrote at 11:28am on July 5th 2016

#2481     Nowhere in Syria is Safe for Children, UNICEF Official Warns

christain peter amry wrote at 11:28am on July 5th 2016

my email is peterarmyauina@gmail.com

#2480     New movie about Jérôme Lejeune, pro-life scientist and friend of John Paul II

christain peter amry wrote at 11:28am on July 5th 2016

#2479     Now I Know What Mary Felt at the Foot of the Cross

christain peter amry wrote at 11:28am on July 5th 2016

#2478     Love in the Time of Zika

christain peter amry wrote at 11:27am on July 5th 2016

my email is peterarmyauina@gmail.com

#2477     International community must ‘assume responsibility’ for refugees, says Pope at Palm Sunday Mass

christain peter amry wrote at 11:27am on July 5th 2016

my email is peterarmyauina@gmail.com

#2476     Rome Pays Tribute to the Belgium Terrorist Attacks by Lighting up the Trevi Fountain

christain peter amry wrote at 11:27am on July 5th 2016

#2475     Australia’s Two Missionaries of Mercy

christain peter amry wrote at 11:27am on July 5th 2016

#2474     Vatican Spokesman Recalls Joy of Meeting Mother Angelica

christain peter amry wrote at 11:24am on July 5th 2016

#2473     A Persecuted Nigerian Boy's Recovery from Starving to Chubby

christain peter amry wrote at 11:23am on July 5th 2016

#2472     Holy Week brings Church into Focus for Photographers

christain peter amry wrote at 11:23am on July 5th 2016

#2471     The Global Legacy of Mother Angelica

christain peter amry wrote at 11:23am on July 5th 2016

#2470     Pope Francis May Visit Greece in Show of Support for Migrants

christain peter amry wrote at 11:23am on July 5th 2016

my email is peterarmyauina@gmail.com

#2469     A Priest is Making a Documentary called “Unseen” About an Unstoppable Blind Man

christain peter amry wrote at 11:23am on July 5th 2016