Total Comments : 2552

#2292     Solemnity of St. Joseph, Protector of Families - 19 March

Gillian Njue
Gillian Njue wrote at 5:43pm on March 19th 2014
Beautiful! I have taken St Joseph as my patron saint and example in many virtues that I struggle with and he continues to teach me so much and lead me to God.

#2291     A Moving New Video for World Down Syndrome Day 2014

Guy Sudano
Guy Sudano wrote at 4:50am on March 17th 2014
I have a cousin who was born with -not Downs-but brain damage due to birth problems.
He is almost 70 now, has lived independently for many years, and makes me wonder what do I have to worry about in this 'normal ' world?
He takes each day as it comes with a great attitude, and he even has a girlfriend!
I know this Mom to be will make it-just stay close to The Holy Family and let them help you!
God Bless you and your new baby!

#2290     The Story of St. Patrick - As Told by Irish School Children in the 1960s

Laura Cain
Laura Cain wrote at 3:35am on March 17th 2014
So did I - so cute!

#2289     Now You Can 'Rent' a Friend. Should You?

Mary B
Mary B wrote at 11:43pm on March 16th 2014
You're right Tara, we should not let this happen. We need to return to devoting more times to community. So sad!

#2288     The Story of St. Patrick - As Told by Irish School Children in the 1960s

Julia Ann Bradley
Julia Ann Bradley wrote at 10:32pm on March 16th 2014
That was adorable, "an aul them prayers made him a saint" I had to watch it twice to understand some of it lol.

#2287     First Year as Pope: Top 10 List of Francis' Pontificate

Tara McInnes
Tara McInnes wrote at 9:23am on March 14th 2014
What a legend just like his predecessor.

#2286     Now You Can 'Rent' a Friend. Should You?

Tara McInnes
Tara McInnes wrote at 9:16am on March 14th 2014
How have we as Catholics allowed this to happen, to simply allow others to be so lonely? this is criminal.

#2285     9 Things to Know and Share About Ash Wednesday

Brilliant Thomas
Brilliant Thomas wrote at 11:55am on March 12th 2014
I think putting the blessed ash on Ash Wednessday , remembering us to live as a good Christian.

#2284     Giving up Gossip for Lent - A Video with Kim Keady from Real Talk Australia

Gillian Njue
Gillian Njue wrote at 11:52am on March 11th 2014
Wow! Beautiful, and how timely. I confessed this sin to a priest last week and I beleieve this is God speaking to me. Thank you!

#2283     Catholic Talk Blog: Another Little Aussie We Should Be Supporting

catherine Kennedy
catherine Kennedy wrote at 7:35am on March 11th 2014
The paramount supremacy of Life comes first and hence far outweighs and overrides any presenting medical issues or disabilties. In these days the wonders of medical science can often be utilised to help! As was the case with Trishna and Krisna( conjoined twins) so please lets all support both the parents and the innocent baby here!

#2282     Giving up Gossip for Lent - A Video with Kim Keady from Real Talk Australia

edline sophia rozario
edline sophia rozario wrote at 4:19am on March 11th 2014
Thank u for this message today it really touched my heart n i remembered all my gossip through which i have hurt my friends i ask lord jesus to be with me n help me not to gossip n have control on my tongue n mind

#2281     The 3 Trees - As Told by Xt3.com

Trina D
Trina D wrote at 9:18am on March 6th 2014
Beautiful story. Trust Gods plan.

#2280     The 3 Trees - As Told by Xt3.com

edline sophia rozario
edline sophia rozario wrote at 7:09am on March 6th 2014
Lord my life is ur gift use me as the way u like not the way i like .Amen

#2279     Women, Stop Submitting to Men

Moriah Brown
Moriah Brown wrote at 9:39pm on March 5th 2014
This makes everything make sense. A very insightful article.

#2278     What Model Poses would look like in Real Life

Moriah Brown
Moriah Brown wrote at 8:57pm on March 5th 2014
This was SO funny. The video with pedestrian reactions was the best.

#2277     Marte Deborah Dalelv, Alleged Norwegian Rape Victim, Sentenced To 16 Months Jail In Dubai For Sex Outside Of Marriage

Moriah Brown
Moriah Brown wrote at 8:14pm on March 5th 2014
She's not even a local... Words cannot describe how much this frustrates me.

#2276     Cardinal Pell Now Prefect of the new Secretariat for the Economy.

Valentine Nyaradzo Kagande
Valentine Nyaradzo Kagande wrote at 8:41am on March 3rd 2014
Congratulations the new Cardinal-Prefect, and hoping that his replacement will carry the good work forward.

#2275     What is Happening in Africa? A Look at Recent Legislation Targeting Gay Communities

Moussa Taouk
Moussa Taouk wrote at 10:15am on February 28th 2014
It would be good to know the Catholic Church's (Bishops') response to these laws.

#2274     China Smog Declared a Crisis by World Health Organisation

Moussa Taouk
Moussa Taouk wrote at 9:59am on February 28th 2014
I was in Shanghai for one week about 6 years ago, and I must say I felt sorry for the people who lived in that city. There was a constant haze that hung in the air for 6 or the 7 days that I was there. I saw it as a major challenge posed by the rapid industrialisation of the country.

#2273     Cotton Wool Kid: Meet the Man Whose Skin can Fall off at the Slightest Touch

Moussa Taouk
Moussa Taouk wrote at 9:52am on February 28th 2014
I salute this young man for soldiering on, and his parents (3 hrs of bandaging him up every morning!) and his friends who hang out with him. Much better result than that poor woman who went to Switzerland to commit suicide because at 85 she was losing her looks.

You are viewing 261 - 280 of 2552 items