Total Comments : 2384

#2124     The Story of St. Patrick - As Told by Irish School Children in the 1960s

Laura Cain
Laura Cain wrote at 3:35am on March 17th 2014
So did I - so cute!

#2123     Now You Can 'Rent' a Friend. Should You?

Mary B
Mary B wrote at 11:43pm on March 16th 2014
You're right Tara, we should not let this happen. We need to return to devoting more times to community. So sad!

#2122     The Story of St. Patrick - As Told by Irish School Children in the 1960s

Julia Ann Bradley
Julia Ann Bradley wrote at 10:32pm on March 16th 2014
That was adorable, "an aul them prayers made him a saint" I had to watch it twice to understand some of it lol.

#2121     First Year as Pope: Top 10 List of Francis' Pontificate

Tara McInnes
Tara McInnes wrote at 9:23am on March 14th 2014
What a legend just like his predecessor.

#2120     Now You Can 'Rent' a Friend. Should You?

Tara McInnes
Tara McInnes wrote at 9:16am on March 14th 2014
How have we as Catholics allowed this to happen, to simply allow others to be so lonely? this is criminal.

#2119     9 Things to Know and Share About Ash Wednesday

Brilliant Thomas
Brilliant Thomas wrote at 11:55am on March 12th 2014
I think putting the blessed ash on Ash Wednessday , remembering us to live as a good Christian.

#2118     Giving up Gossip for Lent - A Video with Kim Keady from Real Talk Australia

Gillian Njue
Gillian Njue wrote at 11:52am on March 11th 2014
Wow! Beautiful, and how timely. I confessed this sin to a priest last week and I beleieve this is God speaking to me. Thank you!

#2117     Catholic Talk Blog: Another Little Aussie We Should Be Supporting

catherine Kennedy
catherine Kennedy wrote at 7:35am on March 11th 2014
The paramount supremacy of Life comes first and hence far outweighs and overrides any presenting medical issues or disabilties. In these days the wonders of medical science can often be utilised to help! As was the case with Trishna and Krisna( conjoined twins) so please lets all support both the parents and the innocent baby here!

#2116     Giving up Gossip for Lent - A Video with Kim Keady from Real Talk Australia

edline sophia rozario
edline sophia rozario wrote at 4:19am on March 11th 2014
Thank u for this message today it really touched my heart n i remembered all my gossip through which i have hurt my friends i ask lord jesus to be with me n help me not to gossip n have control on my tongue n mind

#2115     The 3 Trees - As Told by Xt3.com

Trina D
Trina D wrote at 9:18am on March 6th 2014
Beautiful story. Trust Gods plan.

#2114     The 3 Trees - As Told by Xt3.com

edline sophia rozario
edline sophia rozario wrote at 7:09am on March 6th 2014
Lord my life is ur gift use me as the way u like not the way i like .Amen

#2113     Women, Stop Submitting to Men

Moriah Brown
Moriah Brown wrote at 9:39pm on March 5th 2014
This makes everything make sense. A very insightful article.

#2112     What Model Poses would look like in Real Life

Moriah Brown
Moriah Brown wrote at 8:57pm on March 5th 2014
This was SO funny. The video with pedestrian reactions was the best.

#2111     Marte Deborah Dalelv, Alleged Norwegian Rape Victim, Sentenced To 16 Months Jail In Dubai For Sex Outside Of Marriage

Moriah Brown
Moriah Brown wrote at 8:14pm on March 5th 2014
She's not even a local... Words cannot describe how much this frustrates me.

#2110     Cardinal Pell Now Prefect of the new Secretariat for the Economy.

Valentine Nyaradzo Kagande
Valentine Nyaradzo Kagande wrote at 8:41am on March 3rd 2014
Congratulations the new Cardinal-Prefect, and hoping that his replacement will carry the good work forward.

#2109     What is Happening in Africa? A Look at Recent Legislation Targeting Gay Communities

Moussa Taouk
Moussa Taouk wrote at 10:15am on February 28th 2014
It would be good to know the Catholic Church's (Bishops') response to these laws.

#2108     China Smog Declared a Crisis by World Health Organisation

Moussa Taouk
Moussa Taouk wrote at 9:59am on February 28th 2014
I was in Shanghai for one week about 6 years ago, and I must say I felt sorry for the people who lived in that city. There was a constant haze that hung in the air for 6 or the 7 days that I was there. I saw it as a major challenge posed by the rapid industrialisation of the country.

#2107     Cotton Wool Kid: Meet the Man Whose Skin can Fall off at the Slightest Touch

Moussa Taouk
Moussa Taouk wrote at 9:52am on February 28th 2014
I salute this young man for soldiering on, and his parents (3 hrs of bandaging him up every morning!) and his friends who hang out with him. Much better result than that poor woman who went to Switzerland to commit suicide because at 85 she was losing her looks.

#2106     Italian Woman, 85, Ends her Life at Swiss Euthanasia Clinic Because She Was Upset About Losing her Looks

Moussa Taouk
Moussa Taouk wrote at 9:14am on February 28th 2014
If the growth of atheism continues, this can only be the inevitable direction that more and more people will take. How glorious is the cross of Christ.

#2105     Beyond Compare

BROTHER mohamed sesay
BROTHER mohamed sesay wrote at 11:46am on February 24th 2014
my frend invited me to church on a sunday morning. i was touch by the msg.[ The End Time Rapture And The Great Troublitation] this was d msg and i decided to chang to christianity, now my parent said they will disown me if i still continu. what must i do now? i need ur advise.
mohamed,