Ask a Priest Library Youth Ministry Diocese Lent Calendar 2014 Event Calendar Xt3 TV

Total Comments : 2370

#2110     Pope says Farewell to the World in His Last General Audience

Guest
Guest wrote at 1:35pm on March 3rd 2013
me too... :(

#2109     Benedict XVI's Last Speech as Pope

Tara McInnes
Tara McInnes wrote at 7:00am on March 1st 2013
Love you Benedict..

#2108     Best Moments of Benedict XVI's Pontificate

Tara McInnes
Tara McInnes wrote at 6:23am on March 1st 2013
I feel his absence from Australia.. God Bless Benedict XVI!!!

#2107     Benedict XVI Leaves the Vatican

Tara McInnes
Tara McInnes wrote at 6:17am on March 1st 2013
:( bye Papa I miss you already ...

#2106     Pope says Farewell to the World in His Last General Audience

Tara McInnes
Tara McInnes wrote at 5:50am on February 28th 2013
wahhhh :( :( will miss you Papa Benedetto!!!

#2105     "For a Young Man of 85" - Thank You Pope Benedict XVI

Siuyin Ho
Siuyin Ho wrote at 1:05pm on February 27th 2013
Just wonderful to see so many really appreciate him - a well put together tribute.

#2104     British MP Explains Case Against Same-Sex Marriage

Tara McInnes
Tara McInnes wrote at 6:01am on February 25th 2013
That's easy to explain, not all Labour (or Labor in Aust) are into this anti Labour nonsence of abortion and gay marriage. Some of us are proper Labour as in friends to the workers, in there day in and day out fighting for safety and security for workers especially the frontline workers such as retail staff. One size doesn't fit all, and the media NEVER bothers to report this aspect of the true working people's spirit.

#2103     Vatican Reveals Future Title for Benedict XVI

Tara McInnes
Tara McInnes wrote at 5:56am on February 25th 2013
Like this A LOT!!! :) Here's to you Holiness Benedict!!!

#2102     Pope's Last Angelus: I Will Not Abandon the Church. I Will Serve in a Different Way - Video

Tara McInnes
Tara McInnes wrote at 5:55am on February 25th 2013
I love this!!!

#2101     "For a Young Man of 85" - Thank You Pope Benedict XVI

Tara McInnes
Tara McInnes wrote at 5:51am on February 25th 2013
Will miss my German Shepherd but pray for him and love him very much.. Thank you Pope Benedict..

#2100     Is There a Masculinity Crisis in the Church?

Moussa Taouk
Moussa Taouk wrote at 6:13am on February 24th 2013
I'm doing a bit of research on the topic "the ideal masculine" for our little Men's Group. I came across this audio, which is a sermon about christian masculinity. One of the best sermons I ever heard. Have a listen.

xt3 admins, this might be worth putting in the library if you think it worthy!

#2099     "For a Young Man of 85" - Thank You Pope Benedict XVI

gracia villamor
gracia villamor wrote at 4:36am on February 23rd 2013
very touching

#2098     "For a Young Man of 85" - Thank You Pope Benedict XVI

gracia villamor
gracia villamor wrote at 4:36am on February 23rd 2013
very touching

#2097     "For a Young Man of 85" - Thank You Pope Benedict XVI

Daniel Amos
Daniel Amos wrote at 6:26am on February 22nd 2013
Just beautiful!

#2096     Should We Date?

Mary B
Mary B wrote at 9:31pm on February 20th 2013
Yes Moussa, I agree there is a strong case for a return to courtship - as you can see here: http://www.xt3.com/library/view.php?id=7781

It allows couples to get to know each other in a non-threatening way without the dramas of dating.

But eventually, dating will normally come after courtship, so it is great to have a few tips to keep dating the way it should be :)

#2095     Should We Date?

Moussa Taouk
Moussa Taouk wrote at 6:36am on February 19th 2013
I first learnt about the whole business of courtship on an audio from... where was it again?... oh yeh... xt3!! I thought the whole concept was brilliant. So I don't know about this dating article.

Have a read of this webpage regarding courtship. In this world of divorce and family breakdowns, we need the time-tested method of courship... THAT'S what we need to be encouraging:

MT

#2094     Mentally Disabled US Man Faces Execution

Moussa Taouk
Moussa Taouk wrote at 6:22am on February 19th 2013
Obviously the death penalty shouldn't apply where there is an alternative.

But the question in my mind is: should a mentally retarted man be exempt from the death penalty owing to his inability to comprehend the consequences of his actions?

My initial thought is that a person's IQ shouldn't be a factor in whether or not he receives the death penalty. After all if he's harmful, he's harmful. And the point of the death penalty is to eliminate that harm from society.

Any alternative thoughts?

#2093     Mentally Disabled US Man Faces Execution

Mary B
Mary B wrote at 11:52pm on February 18th 2013
I absolutely do not agree with the death penalty. I understand that if there is a serious reason in which someone cannot be contained and they threaten the lives of others than it may be warranted (which essentially is self-defence) - but this is very rare and definitely does not apply to this case!

#2092     Mentally Disabled US Man Faces Execution

Sammy Moon
Sammy Moon wrote at 11:46pm on February 18th 2013
This does not seem right at all!

In a modern country that has the ability to keep prisoners securely locked up, no one should receive the death penalty - let alone someone who is mentally-handicapped would not have had the capacity to fully understand the consequences of his actions!

#2091     Stations of the Cross Video Series