Total Comments : 2498

#2458     Queen Elizabeth II Celebrates 90th Birthday

christain peter amry wrote at 11:18am on July 5th 2016
I am a Russia army with the France and Britain Coalition Force in Syria, on war against terrorism. Based on the UN legislative and executive decision

our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, but we are now in Syria for peace keeping. I really want to invest this money and that is why I be in contact with you.

On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of 7.9 million dollars. Which was recovered from one of our raids on the embattled militant Islamist groups here in Syria because they kept this money at home for evil activities which they normally get through illegal deals on crude oil and kidnapping.

Based on the sufferings we undergoing here some of us do meet such luck. It happened that i went for this raid with the men in my unit and i decided to take it as my share for my stress here in this evil land filled with rebels.

please i want to invest this money in charity home to help the poor and the needy i need soemone i can trust to help me with this money in opening a humanitrian home by my name please if you can do this please email me for discussion

my email is peterarmyauina@gmail.com

#2457     The Destiny of Humanity: On the Meaning of Marriage (Humanum Series)

christain peter amry wrote at 11:18am on July 5th 2016

my email is peterarmyauina@gmail.com

#2456     Is It Possible to Argue and Remain Friends?

christain peter amry wrote at 11:18am on July 5th 2016

#2455     Sydney Women Join in Solidarity for the World's Most Marginalised

christain peter amry wrote at 11:17am on July 5th 2016

my email is peterarmyauina@gmail.com

#2454     Young Woman from Pakistan is Working with the ACN to end Christian Persecution

christain peter amry wrote at 11:14am on July 5th 2016

#2453     Parents who Lost Three Children in MH17 Downing Welcome Baby Girl

christain peter amry wrote at 11:14am on July 5th 2016

#2452     'Gay & Catholic: My Second Coming Out' - James Parker in Sydney

christain peter amry wrote at 11:13am on July 5th 2016

#2451     REEL FAITH Interviews Mother Dolores Hart

christain peter amry wrote at 11:13am on July 5th 2016

#2450     Internet Safety Tips for Kids and Adults

christain peter amry wrote at 11:13am on July 5th 2016

#2449     Stanford Sexual Assault: How Social Media Gave a Voice To The Victim

christain peter amry wrote at 11:13am on July 5th 2016

#2448     Social Media 'Outstrips TV' As News Source for Young People

christain peter amry wrote at 11:11am on July 5th 2016

my email is peterarmyauina@gmail.com

#2447     Catholic teenager 'was tied to a cross and hung from a wall by his bullying workmates during a campaign of abuse over his religious beliefs'

christain peter amry wrote at 11:11am on July 5th 2016

#2446     'Why is Grandma Leaving?' Support Grows for New Parent Visa

christain peter amry wrote at 11:11am on July 5th 2016

#2445     Vacation Bible School Is a Light in Darkness for Syrian Children

christain peter amry wrote at 11:11am on July 5th 2016

#2444     'Just Run, Go': A Mother Who Saved Son's Life In Orlando Shooting

christain peter amry wrote at 11:10am on July 5th 2016

my email is peterarmyauina@gmail.com

#2443     School Teacher Fighting to Change NSW (AU) Law After Being Photographed Naked By Nurse

christain peter amry wrote at 11:10am on July 5th 2016