Ask a Priest Library Youth Ministry Diocese Event Calendar Latest Groups Xt3 TV

Total Comments : 2340

#2300     Young Nun Wows Judges on Italy's 'The Voice'

Moussa Taouk
Moussa Taouk wrote at 9:57am on March 24th 2014
Glory to God, how beautiful this Sister Cristina is, and how delightful is her glowing face. And how pitiful are the judges with their strange tattoos and hair styles when juxtaposed with the lovely Sister.

#2299     Young Nun Wows Judges on Italy's 'The Voice'

Siuyin Ho
Siuyin Ho wrote at 10:16am on March 21st 2014
Wonderful!!! - really - this segment of the show was stunning because it reveals something amazing about people: the ability to be honest when the situation demands it irrespective of how 'used to' fa├žades some people in the entertainment industry have become. When emotional honesty is bared, then pretentiousness loses its' grip and people can just be real. This segment made me laugh with the joy and hilarity of the moment while at the same time something pretty profound was evident for all to see, which only added to the sense of purpose this situation held for those watching and immersed in it. I have to admire Suor Cristina for doing this act cos this has done something brilliant!! Cheers too for all those whom she really touched deeply through her performance - you have indeed been truly blessed! : )))))

#2298     Now You Can 'Rent' a Friend. Should You?

Siuyin Ho
Siuyin Ho wrote at 12:24pm on March 20th 2014
Terrible idea - renting a 'friend'. The person who is rented is essentially objectified and not a real friend in the truest sense of the word. This is nothing short of a banal fad which should be dismissed as being in part inspired by prostitution-oriented mentality. Essentially, the same concept but with slightly different characteristics in the relationship. None other than a relationship built on false values - values which diminish significantly the inherent value of a person's makeup and ones that idolize superficiality and frivolity at the expense of sincerity and trust.

#2297     Vic Parliament Passes Laws Aimed at "Moving on" 40 Days for Life in Melbourne

Siuyin Ho
Siuyin Ho wrote at 12:15pm on March 20th 2014
This is counterproductive to the ideals of social cohesion in wider society. How can now this come to Victoria. It's high time people took a stand against increasing police powers relative to peaceful assembly. During these vigils, no one is discordant or violent in their actions - so why is the govt. delegating increased police powers to forcibly break-up peaceful gatherings such as those of pro-life advocacy groups which in reality, only serve to highlight the reality of social issues needing to be addressed fairly?

#2296     Violent and Sacrilegious Attacks on Churches in Venezuela

Siuyin Ho
Siuyin Ho wrote at 12:07pm on March 20th 2014
Now that Chavez has gone, the country is in chaos! He was a devout Catholic and his party ruled with a confidence that kept at bay the trouble-making cohorts now appearing on the scene. Now he's gone everything's in upheaval. What's happened to the leadership of his party? He was like a Nelson Mandela for Venezuela.

#2295     Solemnity of St. Joseph, Protector of Families - 19 March

Gillian Njue
Gillian Njue wrote at 5:43pm on March 19th 2014
Beautiful! I have taken St Joseph as my patron saint and example in many virtues that I struggle with and he continues to teach me so much and lead me to God.

#2294     A Moving New Video for World Down Syndrome Day 2014

Guy Sudano
Guy Sudano wrote at 4:50am on March 17th 2014
I have a cousin who was born with -not Downs-but brain damage due to birth problems.
He is almost 70 now, has lived independently for many years, and makes me wonder what do I have to worry about in this 'normal ' world?
He takes each day as it comes with a great attitude, and he even has a girlfriend!
I know this Mom to be will make it-just stay close to The Holy Family and let them help you!
God Bless you and your new baby!

#2293     The Story of St. Patrick - As Told by Irish School Children in the 1960s

Laura Cain
Laura Cain wrote at 3:35am on March 17th 2014
So did I - so cute!

#2292     Now You Can 'Rent' a Friend. Should You?

Mary B
Mary B wrote at 11:43pm on March 16th 2014
You're right Tara, we should not let this happen. We need to return to devoting more times to community. So sad!

#2291     The Story of St. Patrick - As Told by Irish School Children in the 1960s

Julia Ann Bradley
Julia Ann Bradley wrote at 10:32pm on March 16th 2014
That was adorable, "an aul them prayers made him a saint" I had to watch it twice to understand some of it lol.

#2290     First Year as Pope: Top 10 List of Francis' Pontificate

Tara McInnes
Tara McInnes wrote at 9:23am on March 14th 2014
What a legend just like his predecessor.

#2289     Now You Can 'Rent' a Friend. Should You?

Tara McInnes
Tara McInnes wrote at 9:16am on March 14th 2014
How have we as Catholics allowed this to happen, to simply allow others to be so lonely? this is criminal.

#2288     9 Things to Know and Share About Ash Wednesday

Brilliant Thomas
Brilliant Thomas wrote at 11:55am on March 12th 2014
I think putting the blessed ash on Ash Wednessday , remembering us to live as a good Christian.

#2287     Giving up Gossip for Lent - A Video with Kim Keady from Real Talk Australia

Gillian Njue
Gillian Njue wrote at 11:52am on March 11th 2014
Wow! Beautiful, and how timely. I confessed this sin to a priest last week and I beleieve this is God speaking to me. Thank you!

#2286     Catholic Talk Blog: Another Little Aussie We Should Be Supporting

catherine Kennedy
catherine Kennedy wrote at 7:35am on March 11th 2014
The paramount supremacy of Life comes first and hence far outweighs and overrides any presenting medical issues or disabilties. In these days the wonders of medical science can often be utilised to help! As was the case with Trishna and Krisna( conjoined twins) so please lets all support both the parents and the innocent baby here!

#2285     Giving up Gossip for Lent - A Video with Kim Keady from Real Talk Australia

edline sophia rozario
edline sophia rozario wrote at 4:19am on March 11th 2014
Thank u for this message today it really touched my heart n i remembered all my gossip through which i have hurt my friends i ask lord jesus to be with me n help me not to gossip n have control on my tongue n mind

#2284     The 3 Trees - As Told by Xt3.com

Trina D
Trina D wrote at 9:18am on March 6th 2014
Beautiful story. Trust Gods plan.

#2283     The 3 Trees - As Told by Xt3.com

edline sophia rozario
edline sophia rozario wrote at 7:09am on March 6th 2014
Lord my life is ur gift use me as the way u like not the way i like .Amen

#2282     Women, Stop Submitting to Men

Moriah Brown
Moriah Brown wrote at 9:39pm on March 5th 2014
This makes everything make sense. A very insightful article.

#2281     What Model Poses would look like in Real Life

Moriah Brown
Moriah Brown wrote at 8:57pm on March 5th 2014
This was SO funny. The video with pedestrian reactions was the best.

You are viewing 41 - 60 of 2340 items