Total Comments : 2386

#2346     The Evolution Of Michael Phelps (Full Feature HD)

Mildred hubert wrote at 10:34pm on November 25th 2016
Nice to meet you
My Name is Mildred i will like to establish a relationship with you kindly contact me with my email address for more introduction and picture
mildredhubert@hotmail.com

#2345     Are You a Single Catholic Looking for LOVE? Why Not Try These Catholic Pickup Lines:

Mildred hubert wrote at 10:34pm on November 25th 2016

#2344     Why These Cards Inspired a Catholic Grandpa to Build an App

Mildred hubert wrote at 10:34pm on November 25th 2016

#2343     Gymnast Who Keeps Rosary in Her Bag Wins Olympic Glory – Twice

Mildred hubert wrote at 10:34pm on November 25th 2016

#2342     Missing – Jesus’ Mom: The Assumption Explained

Mildred hubert wrote at 10:33pm on November 25th 2016

#2341     Bishop Barron on The Doritos Commercial

Mildred hubert wrote at 10:33pm on November 25th 2016

#2340     What to Do If You're Too Ashamed to Go to Confession

Mildred hubert wrote at 10:33pm on November 25th 2016
mildredhubert@hotmail.com

#2339     Which Saint Should You Take Advice From? Take the Quiz to Find Out!

Mildred hubert wrote at 10:33pm on November 25th 2016

#2338     What I Learned by Failing at Evangelization

Mildred hubert wrote at 10:32pm on November 25th 2016

#2337     The Church: Be The Church

Mildred hubert wrote at 10:32pm on November 25th 2016
mildredhubert@hotmail.com

#2336     Can Non-Catholics Go to Heaven?

Mildred hubert wrote at 10:31pm on November 25th 2016
mildredhubert@hotmail.com

#2335     The American student who gave Cambodian children a chance to get clean

Mildred hubert wrote at 10:31pm on November 25th 2016

#2328     How to Celebrate Advent Like a Catholic

Mildred hubert wrote at 10:28pm on November 25th 2016
hi

#2327     Pope Francis Explains How to Put Up With Annoying People

Michael Casanova
Michael Casanova wrote at 1:35am on November 22nd 2016
Pope Francis' ideas on being bothered are two-fold. In this recent Rome Reports video, Pope Francis discusses what you can do when you are bothered by someone who perhaps has no valid point. Back in 2014, Pope Francis told Catholics to "“Bother your pastors, disturb your pastors, all of us pastors, so that we will give you the milk of grace, of doctrine, and of guidance." Here's the link to the Rome Reports video of the Holy Father's call to get bold and bother: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n84l2zQpx_8

You are viewing 41 - 60 of 2386 items