Total Comments : 2487

#2447     'Why is Grandma Leaving?' Support Grows for New Parent Visa

christain peter amry
christain peter amry wrote at 11:11am on July 5th 2016
I am a Russia army with the France and Britain Coalition Force in Syria, on war against terrorism. Based on the UN legislative and executive decision

our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, but we are now in Syria for peace keeping. I really want to invest this money and that is why I be in contact with you.

On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of 7.9 million dollars. Which was recovered from one of our raids on the embattled militant Islamist groups here in Syria because they kept this money at home for evil activities which they normally get through illegal deals on crude oil and kidnapping.

Based on the sufferings we undergoing here some of us do meet such luck. It happened that i went for this raid with the men in my unit and i decided to take it as my share for my stress here in this evil land filled with rebels.

please i want to invest this money in charity home to help the poor and the needy i need soemone i can trust to help me with this money in opening a humanitrian home by my name please if you can do this please email me for discussion

my email is peterarmyauina@gmail.com

#2446     Vacation Bible School Is a Light in Darkness for Syrian Children

christain peter amry
christain peter amry wrote at 11:11am on July 5th 2016

my email is peterarmyauina@gmail.com

#2445     'Just Run, Go': A Mother Who Saved Son's Life In Orlando Shooting

christain peter amry
christain peter amry wrote at 11:10am on July 5th 2016

my email is peterarmyauina@gmail.com

#2444     School Teacher Fighting to Change NSW (AU) Law After Being Photographed Naked By Nurse

christain peter amry

christain peter amry
christain peter amry wrote at 11:09am on July 5th 2016

my email is peterarmyauina@gmail.com

#2439     Venezuela is Collapsing and the Military Just got Involved

Badra Malik malik
Badra Malik malik wrote at 7:05am on June 1st 2016
Thanks to share the latest Breaking News .

Badra Malik | http://www.fashiontrends.pk/beauty-style/beauty-tips/

#2438     Syrian refugees answer "What did the war take from you?"

Albert Sellaman
Albert Sellaman wrote at 4:03pm on May 30th 2016
God bless Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin who are working very hard to bring peace to Syria.

#2437     Will My Pet Be In Heaven?

annemarie bobin
annemarie bobin wrote at 10:01am on May 30th 2016
Thank-you Fr. Mike for your thoughts on this subject. I like many people love their pets and relish in their company. As far back as I can recall there has been a pet dog in my life and when they die I mourn them as if I have lost my best friend. I mourn them very deeply because I know I will never see or enjoy their company again. They are a great gift from God because He knows our needs and when we get to Heaven (I am trying to be positive) we won't need any earthly things because we will have God, Our Blessed Mother and the Angels and Saints, we won't have the desire for anything or anyone else, we will be blissfully happy.
Regards Anne-Marie

#2436     Canada a Suitable Option for Australia's Asylum Seekers, Labor says

Albert Sellaman
Albert Sellaman wrote at 8:04am on May 27th 2016
Hey Mr Albanese...( Labor Politician ).....what's wrong with allowing refugees into Australia? You bomb their countries and treat them as animals.

Our political leader do no represent the majority of voters in Australia. Never listen to what they say because they do not tell the truth.

#2435     Syrian refugees answer "What did the war take from you?"

Paulo Ravunakaidere sm
Paulo Ravunakaidere sm wrote at 12:20am on May 24th 2016
Let us pray for them and on this special day the feast of Mary Help of all Christians to intercede for us as we pray for the end of the war.

#2434     Australia's First People Rejoice in John Paul II Canonisation

Albert Sellaman
Albert Sellaman wrote at 10:32pm on May 23rd 2016
JP2....pray for us.

#2433     "Being a Father:" A Short Film on Why We Need Dads!

Anna Koffi
Anna Koffi wrote at 12:59pm on April 25th 2016
It pleases me to see you here and how is life over there I hope OK? Anyway, I am Miss Anna Itai Aka Koffi, 23 years old, single, a first year medical student in the University of félix houphouët-boigny, cocody, abidjan, ivory coast, I just want to say hi and hope to know you better, in case you want to reach me you can do so through my email ID bellow.

annakoffi2002@hotmail.fr

#2432     Two Years After Boko Haram's Schoolgirl Kidnappings, Has Anything Changed?

Cantor Edward Palamar
Cantor Edward Palamar wrote at 5:49pm on April 18th 2016
Today, Monday, April 18, 2016 A.D., is the 2,280th day in the 2,300 day cleansing period of Daniel 8:14; the 1,315th day in the 1,335 day period of Daniel 12:12.
(Jerusalem Time * day beginning at sunset)

There are 20 days (including today) remaining until the Day of the Lord (Malachi 4:5),
Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., the Day of the Great Illumination,
the Day of Triumph for the Immaculate Heart of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

This is the Eighteenth Day in the Eighth Month of the First Year of Judgment
began September 1, 2015 A.D., the Final Day of Indiction.

#2431     Making Sense of Marriage

Serge Lanoë
Serge Lanoë wrote at 7:59am on April 18th 2016
Some don't agree with same-sex marriage or marriage for all : why not ?

But, in fact, there is no problem at all al least with a civil union between a man and a woman - or a man and a man - or a woman and a woman.

#2430     Our Lady of the Southern Cross

Joseph Wong
Joseph Wong wrote at 1:07pm on March 23rd 2016
This hymn is one of my favourite from WYD 2008 apart from Receive the Power. I have been looking for the mp3 with the vocals which was available at the time of WYD but I have not been able to find it since. Would you be able to make it available to download or make the evening vigil available to view as Our Lady of the Southern Cross was performed for the first time at WYD at the vigil. Thanks!

#2429     Seven Tips For Discussing Catholic Issues On Social Media

Gary Cachia
Gary Cachia wrote at 10:16pm on March 11th 2016
Useful not only for catholic issues but always,. I would add don't get discouraged by the the ad hominin attacks- its what happens in number 4 above http://images.slideplayer.com/13/3860230/slides/slide_4.jpg

#2428     The Blessings Project - Video Reflection on the Beatitudes

Guy Sudano
Guy Sudano wrote at 9:22pm on March 9th 2016
Hi-This is a music video that my son and I made, showing images of refugees, using a song I wrote the music for , based on the Beatitudes.
If anyone wants to record/perform, please contact me.
If you want to use the video for whatever purpose, please feel free!
guyserhausen@gmail.com