Total Comments : 2396

#2356     Pope To Young People: Not One Of You Is Insignificant

Mildred hubert wrote at 10:37pm on November 25th 2016
Nice to meet you
My Name is Mildred i will like to establish a relationship with you kindly contact me with my email address for more introduction and picture

#2355     Gold Coast Newlyweds Honeymoon at World Youth Day

Mildred hubert wrote at 10:36pm on November 25th 2016

#2354     Pope Francis' Prayer Intentions for August 2016

Mildred hubert wrote at 10:36pm on November 25th 2016
mildredhubert@hotmail.com

#2353     Is Social Media Messing with Kids’ Morals?

Mildred hubert wrote at 10:36pm on November 25th 2016

#2352     Sliding vs. Deciding; How We Do Relationships Now

Mildred hubert wrote at 10:36pm on November 25th 2016

#2351     The ‘WYD Vocation’ of Fr Josh Miechels

Mildred hubert wrote at 10:36pm on November 25th 2016

#2350     Soft Eyes Touch Our Nation

Mildred hubert wrote at 10:36pm on November 25th 2016

#2349     Don’t be Fooled: How to See Past the Glamour of Sin

Mildred hubert wrote at 10:35pm on November 25th 2016

#2348     Dear Young Friends: Pope Francis Quotes from World Youth Day 2016

Mildred hubert wrote at 10:34pm on November 25th 2016

#2347     Ignite Conference 2016 Revelation

Mildred hubert wrote at 10:34pm on November 25th 2016
mildredhubert@hotmail.com

#2346     The Evolution Of Michael Phelps (Full Feature HD)

Mildred hubert wrote at 10:34pm on November 25th 2016
mildredhubert@hotmail.com

#2345     Are You a Single Catholic Looking for LOVE? Why Not Try These Catholic Pickup Lines:

Mildred hubert wrote at 10:34pm on November 25th 2016

#2344     Why These Cards Inspired a Catholic Grandpa to Build an App

Mildred hubert wrote at 10:34pm on November 25th 2016

#2343     Gymnast Who Keeps Rosary in Her Bag Wins Olympic Glory – Twice

Mildred hubert wrote at 10:34pm on November 25th 2016

#2342     Missing – Jesus’ Mom: The Assumption Explained

Mildred hubert wrote at 10:33pm on November 25th 2016

#2341     Bishop Barron on The Doritos Commercial

Mildred hubert wrote at 10:33pm on November 25th 2016

#2340     What to Do If You're Too Ashamed to Go to Confession

Mildred hubert wrote at 10:33pm on November 25th 2016
mildredhubert@hotmail.com

#2339     Which Saint Should You Take Advice From? Take the Quiz to Find Out!

Mildred hubert wrote at 10:33pm on November 25th 2016