Total Comments : 2492

#2452     'Gay & Catholic: My Second Coming Out' - James Parker in Sydney

christain peter amry wrote at 11:13am on July 5th 2016
I am a Russia army with the France and Britain Coalition Force in Syria, on war against terrorism. Based on the UN legislative and executive decision

our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, but we are now in Syria for peace keeping. I really want to invest this money and that is why I be in contact with you.

On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of 7.9 million dollars. Which was recovered from one of our raids on the embattled militant Islamist groups here in Syria because they kept this money at home for evil activities which they normally get through illegal deals on crude oil and kidnapping.

Based on the sufferings we undergoing here some of us do meet such luck. It happened that i went for this raid with the men in my unit and i decided to take it as my share for my stress here in this evil land filled with rebels.

please i want to invest this money in charity home to help the poor and the needy i need soemone i can trust to help me with this money in opening a humanitrian home by my name please if you can do this please email me for discussion

#2451     REEL FAITH Interviews Mother Dolores Hart

christain peter amry wrote at 11:13am on July 5th 2016

#2450     Internet Safety Tips for Kids and Adults

christain peter amry wrote at 11:13am on July 5th 2016

#2449     Stanford Sexual Assault: How Social Media Gave a Voice To The Victim

christain peter amry wrote at 11:13am on July 5th 2016

#2448     Social Media 'Outstrips TV' As News Source for Young People

christain peter amry wrote at 11:11am on July 5th 2016

my email is peterarmyauina@gmail.com

#2447     Catholic teenager 'was tied to a cross and hung from a wall by his bullying workmates during a campaign of abuse over his religious beliefs'

christain peter amry wrote at 11:11am on July 5th 2016

#2446     'Why is Grandma Leaving?' Support Grows for New Parent Visa

christain peter amry wrote at 11:11am on July 5th 2016

#2445     Vacation Bible School Is a Light in Darkness for Syrian Children

christain peter amry wrote at 11:11am on July 5th 2016

#2444     'Just Run, Go': A Mother Who Saved Son's Life In Orlando Shooting

christain peter amry wrote at 11:10am on July 5th 2016

my email is peterarmyauina@gmail.com

#2443     School Teacher Fighting to Change NSW (AU) Law After Being Photographed Naked By Nurse

christain peter amry wrote at 11:10am on July 5th 2016

#2442     TWO NEW AUXILIARY BISHOPS FOR CATHOLIC ARCHDIOCESE OF SYDNEY

christain peter amry wrote at 11:10am on July 5th 2016

#2441     Sleepbus Project Takes Beds to the Homeless

christain peter amry wrote at 11:09am on July 5th 2016

#2440     Istanbul Ataturk Airport Attack: At least 32 Dead and Dozens Injured

christain peter amry wrote at 11:09am on July 5th 2016

#2439     In Rio, Cardinal Invites Homeless to Help Celebrate His Birthday

christain peter amry wrote at 11:09am on July 5th 2016

#2438     Venezuela is Collapsing and the Military Just got Involved

Badra Malik malik
Badra Malik malik wrote at 7:05am on June 1st 2016
Thanks to share the latest Breaking News .

Badra Malik | http://www.fashiontrends.pk/beauty-style/beauty-tips/

#2437     Syrian refugees answer "What did the war take from you?"

Albert Sellaman
Albert Sellaman wrote at 4:03pm on May 30th 2016
God bless Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin who are working very hard to bring peace to Syria.

#2436     Will My Pet Be In Heaven?

annemarie bobin
annemarie bobin wrote at 10:01am on May 30th 2016
Thank-you Fr. Mike for your thoughts on this subject. I like many people love their pets and relish in their company. As far back as I can recall there has been a pet dog in my life and when they die I mourn them as if I have lost my best friend. I mourn them very deeply because I know I will never see or enjoy their company again. They are a great gift from God because He knows our needs and when we get to Heaven (I am trying to be positive) we won't need any earthly things because we will have God, Our Blessed Mother and the Angels and Saints, we won't have the desire for anything or anyone else, we will be blissfully happy.
Regards Anne-Marie

#2435     Canada a Suitable Option for Australia's Asylum Seekers, Labor says

Albert Sellaman
Albert Sellaman wrote at 8:04am on May 27th 2016
Hey Mr Albanese...( Labor Politician ).....what's wrong with allowing refugees into Australia? You bomb their countries and treat them as animals.

Our political leader do no represent the majority of voters in Australia. Never listen to what they say because they do not tell the truth.

#2434     Syrian refugees answer "What did the war take from you?"

Paulo Ravunakaidere sm
Paulo Ravunakaidere sm wrote at 12:20am on May 24th 2016
Let us pray for them and on this special day the feast of Mary Help of all Christians to intercede for us as we pray for the end of the war.

#2433     Australia's First People Rejoice in John Paul II Canonisation