Year of Youth 2018

Total Comments : 2413

#2373     Response to Teen Vogue from a Pro-Life Teen

Guy Sudano
Guy Sudano wrote at 1:41am on February 28th 2017
This video needs to be seen world wide-
it needs to be sent to Teen Vogue.
It needs to be seen by every teenager-
Glory to God for this video!
GS

#2372     Simcha Fisher: the Samurai Martyr and the Sex Abuse Scandal

Guy Sudano
Guy Sudano wrote at 9:16pm on February 18th 2017
Where do we go?
We go to the truth-
We research all these claims of an 'abusive clergy'-
We find out that , yes, there are individuals who are criminals amongst us, but we also find out that the great majority of these stories-98 % or better- have been hashed out by an anti-Catholic/Christian media world , that seeks to paganize the planet.
We find out how many innocent priest's who have been falsely accused, have had their lives and good reputations dragged through the mire-when no credible claims were proven.
We find out that the Pope's of these times have been kept in the dark as much as anybody was, even for decades, but when the truth came out, they were the most effective combatants of these crimes, and many bishops and Cardinals, were removed from their offices, as other institutions, like public schools, continue to hide their abusers.
A writer named Pierre, has written two books on this subject-look for them.
The Catholic League in America is an excellent and honest source of info about the clergy abuse cases-they are on the web or course.
Thanks-
GS

#2371     These Nuns Rock... Literally

Guy Sudano
Guy Sudano wrote at 8:24pm on February 18th 2017
Wow!
Love these sisters and their music-
Wonder if they have a web site?
Maybe they can sing my songs?
Any help appreciated.
guyserhausen@gmail.com

#2370     9 Tip Survival Guide for Returning to Mass When You Haven’t Been In Awhile

Jacqueline Bass
Jacqueline Bass wrote at 1:10am on January 4th 2017
If you have been away from Mass one of the best things is rediscovering the Mass as something you've never seen before. Notice all the parts and the importance and power of the words used that help give us greater communion with God. The Mass is the renewal of our covenant with God and through it we purify ourselves and find our focus. It is a beautiful instrument of love.

#2369     Wise men or wiseguys?

Laura Cain
Laura Cain wrote at 6:53am on December 23rd 2016
Love it!

#2368     Pope Francis' Christmas Message

Margaret O'Shea
Margaret O'Shea wrote at 10:50am on December 17th 2016
Praise God for such a brave and holy heart who leads us to essence of our salvation. Thank you Pope Francis .... we give thanks for your own Birthday

#2367     Xt3's Advent and Christmas Features 2016-7

Maria Guadalupe Ulloa Lopez
Maria Guadalupe Ulloa Lopez wrote at 1:18am on December 15th 2016
I am not a native English speaker. This is the first time I have been reflecting about this song lyrics. I love it, it is full of wise and wonderful words. What a beautiful song!!!!!!

#2366     Xt3's Advent and Christmas Features 2016-7

Margaret O'Shea
Margaret O'Shea wrote at 12:31am on December 15th 2016
Thank you for the beautiful gift of today's reflection. The Divine Light shines through both the singing and the reflection ..... both Heavenly to listen to and ponder

#2365     History of Our Lady of Guadalupe: Ultimate Symbol of the New Evangelization

Maria Guadalupe Ulloa Lopez
Maria Guadalupe Ulloa Lopez wrote at 9:07am on December 12th 2016
Mother of Guadalupe pray for us.

#2364     Euthanasia of Alcoholic Father Sends 'Dangerous' Message

Siuyin Ho
Siuyin Ho wrote at 7:08am on December 12th 2016
This is a tragedy that surely must be confronted on all levels. What a disgrace!!

#2363     New Viral Amazon Ad Shows Priest & Imam As Friends, Ends with Prayer

Siuyin Ho
Siuyin Ho wrote at 7:00am on December 12th 2016
What a stunner from Amazon.com!

#2362     Lights of Christmas Webcast 2016

Laura Cain
Laura Cain wrote at 11:41pm on December 8th 2016
Amazing!

#2361     A Priest Teaches Religion Through The Game 'Minecraft'

Mildred hubert
Mildred hubert wrote at 10:42pm on November 25th 2016
Nice to meet you
My Name is Mildred i will like to establish a relationship with you kindly contact me with my email address for more introduction and picture
mildredhubert@hotmail.com

#2360     The Problem With “Me Before You”

Mildred hubert
Mildred hubert wrote at 10:41pm on November 25th 2016
Nice to meet you
mildredhubert@hotmail.com

#2359     Pope: ‘Young People, You Have Restlessness?’ ‘Jesus Is Answer’

Mildred hubert
Mildred hubert wrote at 10:41pm on November 25th 2016
Nice to meet you
mildredhubert@hotmail.com

#2358     Xt3's Coverage of WYD 2016

Mildred hubert
Mildred hubert wrote at 10:41pm on November 25th 2016
Nice to meet you
mildredhubert@hotmail.com

#2357     Pope’s Homily at The Welcome Ceremony of WYD 2016

Mildred hubert
Mildred hubert wrote at 10:40pm on November 25th 2016
Nice to meet you
mildredhubert@hotmail.com

#2356     Pope Francis Tells 1.6 Million Young People to Avoid 'Sofa Happiness'

Mildred hubert