Year of Youth 2018

Total Comments : 2411

#2331     Watch: Preparing for Advent - Trust in God

Mildred hubert
Mildred hubert wrote at 10:31pm on November 25th 2016
Nice to meet you
My Name is Mildred i will like to establish a relationship with you kindly contact me with my email address for more introduction and picture
mildredhubert@hotmail.com

Mildred hubert
Mildred hubert wrote at 10:28pm on November 25th 2016
hi

#2324     Pope Francis Explains How to Put Up With Annoying People

Michael Casanova
Michael Casanova wrote at 1:35am on November 22nd 2016
Pope Francis' ideas on being bothered are two-fold. In this recent Rome Reports video, Pope Francis discusses what you can do when you are bothered by someone who perhaps has no valid point. Back in 2014, Pope Francis told Catholics to "“Bother your pastors, disturb your pastors, all of us pastors, so that we will give you the milk of grace, of doctrine, and of guidance." Here's the link to the Rome Reports video of the Holy Father's call to get bold and bother: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n84l2zQpx_8

#2323     Renaissance of Marriage Conference 2016

Rosa de Carvalho
Rosa de Carvalho wrote at 8:05am on October 24th 2016
Thank you for a great conference and for uploading the files =)

#2322     Can I Get a Tattoo?

Melania Lui
Melania Lui wrote at 6:04am on October 24th 2016
Kia ora and Talofa - South Pacific greetings. I have a female Samoan cultural tattoo - I am Catholic, I know this rule that he implies is exercised by the Protestant, presbyterian and Methodist Samoans, they seek permission first from their ministers and even then, when they have receivedc the cultural tattoo (Malu or the Pea), they are penalised and therefore have to give an offering to the congregation or something along those lines. Since the Vatican Two where it open the windows, allowing to be inclusive by allowing all cultures to celebrate their faith in their own language, to celebrate in their culture - to live their faith, speak and read their faith, to pray, this also spread into embracing our culture which allowed those tattooed traditionally and cutlurally to be a part. To be tattooed, you are sacrificing yourself to serve your people, your family, your community your village it is also a right of passage, like high society have their debutone balls etc for Samoans, if all family is in agreement - to be chosen to receive this honour you embrace your culture, in saying this as a Catholic - to serve the church, to be partake and participate, to serve in whatever way your parish or diocese needs you to, you humble yourself and accept what they need you to do - this is what a Samoan woman or man with a traditional Samoan tattoo does, to serve his or her God in whatever way the parish or diocese needs them to. And to make it clear, a Samoan traditional cultural tattoo is not sleeves, armbands or legs - it is the tatau, for the male it is full body - which is torso to beneath the thighs, for the women it is the malu the top of the thigh to below the knee and traditionally must be virgin - unless he is a chief and is married and therefore can receive it with his wife. I was blessed to have been tattooed by one of the best, Suluape Paulo before he passed away, a Catholic and ex-student of St Peter Chanel College in Moamoa, Samoa - educated by the Marist priests - using traditional instruments not machines. It is a personal journey that is part of my faith journey with my Lord. Before I received my traditional tattoo I prayed, my family gathered to pray the Novena and as we prayed it was not for protecting me from the pain or whether I survived - because the shame of having it incomplete or even worse, dying from it is real - but no that was not my prayer nor my family, my prayer was ïf it is your will my Lord, make it happen because without you I can't do it". I don't mind Fr Mike's sharing but I wanted to share from a perspective of a Catholic Samoan woman that was tattooed culturally in a traditional way.

#2321     Can I Get a Tattoo?

tony taouk
tony taouk wrote at 2:43am on October 24th 2016
Fr Mike makes some good comments but as most people do he does not put tattooing into the context of theology of the body and thus ends without a holistic outcome which favours an easier to accept stance

#2320     Proclaim Conference 2016

Laura Cain
Laura Cain wrote at 4:35am on October 19th 2016
Hi Nick all the talks are now uploaded

#2319     It’s about Children’s Rights, not Sexual Orientation

Brother John-Paul Ignatius Mary, OMSM(r), L.Th., D.D.
Brother John-Paul Ignatius Mary, OMSM(r), L.Th., D.D. wrote at 4:17am on September 29th 2016
You state, "If marriage involved only adults, we should all agree with same-sex marriage." I don't think so. Same sex marriage is ontologically incompatible with the human person and with human dignity, even if it only involved adults. Homosexual sex is a violation of natural law, physiology, biology.

#2318     The Pope Francis Minute: The First Animation of the Life of St. Mother Teresa

Roman Catholic basharat iqbal
Roman Catholic basharat iqbal wrote at 6:29am on September 12th 2016
Check this link and answer me please
if it will happen that good
other voice Remove on your page

I just Wand to ask about this link
Mexico will host 2017 generation youth day
when this is starat
I am only one person to comment on it

#2317     Pope's Prayer Intention During the Month of September Asks for a More Human Society

Roman Catholic basharat iqbal
Roman Catholic basharat iqbal wrote at 6:28am on September 12th 2016
Check this link and answer me please
if it will happen that good
other voice Remove on your page

I just Wand to ask about this link
Mexico will host 2017 generation youth day
when this is starat
I am only one person to comment on it

#2316     Mexico City Hoping to Host WYD 2017

Roman Catholic basharat iqbal
Roman Catholic basharat iqbal wrote at 4:04pm on September 10th 2016
This link is not working why

#2315     Mexico City Hoping to Host WYD 2017

Roman Catholic basharat iqbal
Roman Catholic basharat iqbal wrote at 4:02pm on September 10th 2016
Hi friends
I want to ask
Is it truth or real Mexico will host 2017 youth day any youth day will happen in next year 2017 Please any one knows
Reply me I am waiting for answer
God bless you All Amen.....

#2314     Proclaim Conference 2016

Nick Wilson
Nick Wilson wrote at 1:55am on September 8th 2016
Will you send out a notification when these are all up loaded?
Many thanks
Nick, NZ

#2313     What to Do If You're Too Ashamed to Go to Confession

Elaine Maher
Elaine Maher wrote at 5:13am on August 19th 2016
Very informative article

#2312     Archbishop Timothy Costelloe Catechesis at World Youth Day

Laura Cain
Laura Cain wrote at 10:38pm on August 11th 2016
I love the story of Zaccheus and how Archbishop Timothy retells it.

You are viewing 81 - 100 of 2411 items