Year of Youth 2018

Total Comments : 2411

#2311     Is Social Media Messing with Kids’ Morals?

acd jay bryant
acd jay bryant wrote at 11:11am on August 11th 2016

#2310     Rio De Janeiro Cardinal Receives, Blesses Olympic Torch

Siuyin Ho
Siuyin Ho wrote at 12:54pm on August 8th 2016
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!

#2309     Creating a Buzz: Using Bees to Pull People out of Poverty

baby strolled ortiz chad
baby strolled ortiz chad wrote at 11:50am on July 18th 2016

#2308     Speak up for a Fairer World

Albert Sellaman
Albert Sellaman wrote at 12:28am on July 13th 2016
I grieve daily at the direction of our world. May God have mercy.

#2307     The REAL Pathway To More Success: Failure

christain peter amry wrote at 11:28am on July 5th 2016
I am a Russia army with the France and Britain Coalition Force in Syria, on war against terrorism. Based on the UN legislative and executive decision

our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, but we are now in Syria for peace keeping. I really want to invest this money and that is why I be in contact with you.

On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of 7.9 million dollars. Which was recovered from one of our raids on the embattled militant Islamist groups here in Syria because they kept this money at home for evil activities which they normally get through illegal deals on crude oil and kidnapping.

Based on the sufferings we undergoing here some of us do meet such luck. It happened that i went for this raid with the men in my unit and i decided to take it as my share for my stress here in this evil land filled with rebels.

please i want to invest this money in charity home to help the poor and the needy i need soemone i can trust to help me with this money in opening a humanitrian home by my name please if you can do this please email me for discussion

my email is peterarmyauina@gmail.com

#2306     Spain Erasmus Student Bus Crash 'Kills 13'

christain peter amry wrote at 11:28am on July 5th 2016

my email is peterarmyauina@gmail.com

#2305     Priest who Saved 1,500 Muslims from Slaughter Shortlisted for new $1m Peace Prize

christain peter amry wrote at 11:28am on July 5th 2016

#2304     Nowhere in Syria is Safe for Children, UNICEF Official Warns

christain peter amry wrote at 11:28am on July 5th 2016

my email is peterarmyauina@gmail.com

#2303     New movie about Jérôme Lejeune, pro-life scientist and friend of John Paul II

christain peter amry wrote at 11:28am on July 5th 2016

#2302     Now I Know What Mary Felt at the Foot of the Cross

christain peter amry wrote at 11:28am on July 5th 2016

#2301     Love in the Time of Zika

christain peter amry wrote at 11:27am on July 5th 2016

my email is peterarmyauina@gmail.com

#2300     International community must ‘assume responsibility’ for refugees, says Pope at Palm Sunday Mass

christain peter amry wrote at 11:27am on July 5th 2016

my email is peterarmyauina@gmail.com

#2299     Rome Pays Tribute to the Belgium Terrorist Attacks by Lighting up the Trevi Fountain

christain peter amry wrote at 11:27am on July 5th 2016

#2298     Australia’s Two Missionaries of Mercy

christain peter amry wrote at 11:27am on July 5th 2016

#2297     Vatican Spokesman Recalls Joy of Meeting Mother Angelica

christain peter amry wrote at 11:24am on July 5th 2016

#2296     A Persecuted Nigerian Boy's Recovery from Starving to Chubby

christain peter amry wrote at 11:23am on July 5th 2016

#2295     Holy Week brings Church into Focus for Photographers

christain peter amry wrote at 11:23am on July 5th 2016

#2294     The Global Legacy of Mother Angelica

christain peter amry wrote at 11:23am on July 5th 2016

#2293     Pope Francis May Visit Greece in Show of Support for Migrants

christain peter amry wrote at 11:23am on July 5th 2016

my email is peterarmyauina@gmail.com

#2292     A Priest is Making a Documentary called “Unseen” About an Unstoppable Blind Man

christain peter amry wrote at 11:23am on July 5th 2016